What We're Doing About COVID-19
At Comprehensive Laser, your health, safety and happiness are our top priorities. We have been monitoring the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very carefully. We will be partially reopening the office beginning Monday, May 11th. We will continue to follow updates from local, state and federal authorities and if we receive different guidance we will respond appropriately and notify you immediately.
We have taken a series of precautionary steps to ensure your safety:
- We are performing enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of all patient care areas on a regular basis and
in between all patient visits.
- We will avoid having patients congregate in our reception area. Upon check-in, you will be shown to
either a private exam room or consultation room depending upon the nature of your appointment.
- All members of our staff are screened daily for COVID symptoms and are asked to stay home if they
exhibit any signs or symptoms of the disease.
- We screen all patients entering our facility with COVID symptom screening questionnaires.
- ALL of our providers wear surgical face masks, plastic face shields and the necessary personal
protective equipment to ensure patient and provider safety.
- We use hospital-grade disinfectants (Cavi-Wipes, Cavicide) to clean patient rooms and equipment.
CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant that is effective
against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and
fungi. It can be used in the NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and
laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and
- All of our equipment and protective eyewear are cleaned after every use.
- Plexiglass shields will be in place at the check-in and check out areas to prevent aerosol
- We offer "No touch" payment methods such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and online invoicing.
For the time being, we ask that you come to your appointments alone to limit the traffic through the office. We also ask that you leave children in the care of a family member or a sitter. If you have had a recent fever, sore throat, cold- or flu-like symptoms or contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19 please call immediately to reschedule your appointment.
As always we appreciate your support of and trust in our practice and we look forward to seeing you soon!