What are your office hours?
Comprehensive Laser has temporary office hours starting May 11th 2020:
- Monday - Thursday 9am–5pm
- Friday 9am–6pm
- Saturday 8am-3pm
- Sunday CLOSED
We offer convenient scheduling options and almost all patients can be seen within the same week they call.
Do you offer walk-in visits?
In order to provide the highest quality of patient care we reserve time for our medical staff to meet with you. We currently do not offer walk-in visits and patients are seen by appointment only.
Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
How do I schedule an appointment?
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Call our office at 410.855.5821
- Email us at [email protected] with your preferred date or day of the week and time range, and our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- Completed Patient Forms
- List of current medications and medical conditions.
What if I need to reschedule?
Please call our office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. We’ll work with you to help you find another date that fits your schedule.
What is your cancellation policy?
When a patient cancels or misses an appointment (without the minimum required notice) it prevents other patients from being treated. There is a $50 fee for all missed, rescheduled, no show or cancelled appointments without 24 hour advanced notice.