What are your office hours?
Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics has the following office hours:
- Monday 9am-5pm
- Tuesday 9am-5pm
- Weds 9am-7pm
- Thursday 9am-7pm
- Friday 9am-6pm
- Saturday 8am-2pm
- Sunday CLOSED
We offer convenient scheduling options and almost all patients can be seen within the same week they call.
Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
Do you offer walk-in visits?
In order to provide the highest quality of patient care we reserve time for our medical staff to meet with you. We currently do not offer walk-in visits and patients are seen by appointment only.
How do I schedule an appointment?
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Call our office at 410.855.5821
- Email us at [email protected] with your preferred date or day of the week and time range, and our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- For current patients, a non-refundable reservation fee will be collected to book your appointment, and can be applied to the cost of treatment during your visits. Reservation fees are non-refundable, and non-transferrable.
- For new patients, a non-refundable consultation fee will be collected to book your appointment time. Consultation fees are used to cover the time you meet with one of our licensed medical specialists.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- List of current medications and medical conditions.
What if I need to reschedule?
Please call our office 24 hours in advance to avoid any cancellation fees. Appointments rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice will lead to forfeiture of your consultation or reservation fee.
What is your cancellation policy?
At Comprehensive Laser, we are dedicated to delivering the highest quality and most efficient services to our patients. When appointments are scheduled, we reserve that time and professional medical staff to provide one-on-one consultations and treatments. If an appointment is missed or canceled with less than 24 hours advance notice, this prevents other patients from being treated.
For appointments that are missed, canceled without 24 hours-notice or no-shows:
- A $50 fee will be charged for appointments scheduled for 30 minutes or less
- A $100 fee will be charged for appointments scheduled for 30 minutes to 1 hour
- A $150 fee will be charged for appointments scheduled for 1 hour to 1.5 hours
- A $200 fee will be charged for appointments scheduled for 1.5 hours to 2 hours.