Your privacy is important to us. It is Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics' policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://comprehensivelaser.com, and other sites we own and operate.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- Anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion at a later time. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of Internet browser applications, which allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our website. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our website are useful and which areas need improvement. Cookies are small text files stored on users’ hard drives, which often include an anonymous unique identifier. Our website uses both “session ID cookies” and “persistent cookies.” Session ID cookies are used to store information while a user is logged into the site and expire when the user closes their browser.
Persistent cookies are used to make tasks like logging into the site easier for returning users by remembering a user’s login information, and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our website. Persistent cookies stay on a user’s hard drive from one session to the next. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions for deleting cookies. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. When you visit our website, our computer may ask your computer for permission to employ the use of a session or persistent cookie. Our website will then send a cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our website may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
IP ADDRESS AND TELEMETRY DATA
When you visit us, our Internet servers automatically collect data about your Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), which is the network address of your computer, phone, or other computing device. When you visit our website, we may also collect “click stream” or “telemetry” data, which is data about your web browser, and the web server and content you are trying to access. For example, our website may record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g., another website or a search engine); the pages you visit on this website; the website you visit after leaving our website; other information about the type of web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this website or a referral website; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers. This information can be combined with information you have provided to us by registering as a Member, for example, which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits. We may use telemetry data for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our servers, for traffic analysis or e-commerce analysis of our website, to help secure our systems, to customize our Services for you, or to determine which features of our site are most or least effective or useful to you. Such information may also be used to gather demographic information, such as country of origin and Internet Service Provider. We may also aggregate user information in a non-personally identifiable manner to share with advertisers, to enhance the Services, or for general business purposes.
When visiting our website, we may also use “Clear GIFs” (aka “web beacons” or “pixel tags”) or similar technologies in our website and/or in our communications with you. A Clear GIF is typically a one-pixel, transparent image located on a web page or in an e-mail or other type of message, which helps us to verify an individual’s viewing or receipt of a web page or message. Clear GIFs allow us to know whether you have viewed a web page prior to visiting our website and may enable us to relate such information to other information, including your Personal Information. We use information provided from Clear GIFs and similar technologies to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make our Services better for our users.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://www.comprehensivelaser.com/.. Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
- Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
- Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
- Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of https://www.comprehensivelaser.com/ and/or the general public.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR DATA
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
If you are located in Utah, Colorado, California, Virginia, or Connecticut, you have rights regarding your personal data collection and usage. For personal data that we have about you, you can:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide services to you).
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit some or your personal data through your account on our website. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your Services-related data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: you can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics has no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of the personal data you provided in machine readable form.
- Prevent Sharing or Sale of Personal Information: You may prevent us from sharing or selling your personal information
You may contact us at [email protected] and we will consider your requests in accordance with applicable laws. In some cases, we may not be able to fulfill your request if it violates applicable laws or Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics policies. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information at all times. Note that opting out, or asking that your data be deleted, may disable your access to some or all Services.
Comprehensive Laser & Aesthetics shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone Number: 410-855-5821
Mailing Address: 10700 Charter Drive, Suite 330, Columbia, MD 21044